The Skilled Independent Subclass 189 visa is a permanent general skilled migration visa which does not require any sponsorship by a State/Territory government or relative of Australia.
If you want to apply for this particular Skilled Independent Subclass 189 visa, you must first lodge an EOI profile (Expression of Interest) through Skill Select and be invited by the Department of Immigration to apply. Once you are invited for a skilled independent subclass visa application, you get the time period of 60 days to lodge your visa, otherwise the invitation lapses. It is very important that you have all required documentation prepared to lodge your visa application as soon as possible after receiving the invitation.
In order to eligible for a Subclass 189 visa, you would require:
• Lodge an EOI profile (Expression of Interest) and get the invitation to apply.
• Be aged between 18 and 44 inclusive.
• Meet the minimum score in the skilled migration points test – currently 65 points.
• Have Competent English language requirements.
• Pass Skills Assessment in an occupation on the Occupations List for Skilled Independent visas.
• Meet health requirements and character requirements as well.
This visa option does not require sponsorship from a relative or State/Territory Government of Australia.
You can either be in Australia or overseas while applying your visa application for a Subclass 189 Skilled Independent Visa. In order to lodge from within Australia, you would need to hold a substantive visa or a Bridging A, B or C visa. Once you apply from within Australia, you would receive a bridging visa allowing you to remain in Australia during processing of your visa application.
You can consider the following types of family members in your application:
• You can consider your spouses, defacto partners and same-sex partners
• You can consider your dependent children
The skilled independent visa subclass 189 visa is a permanent visa, allowing candidate to remain in Australia for an undefined time period with full work rights.
If you are outside Australia during the time of visa grant, then you need to enter Australia with your sponsored family members for the first time prior to expiry of your police clearances and medical clearances.
HFE Immigration Pvt Ltd has significant expertise in handling general skilled visa applications, and can help you with
• Getting your skills assessed by professionals.
• Coming up with strategies to increase your points score.
• Lodging visa applications within tight deadlines.
• Managing your visas application carefully.
• Getting results and worry for you.
If you would like HFE to assist you with your Skilled Independent Subclass 189 visa application, please book you appointment or CLICK HERE FOR FREE ASSESSMENT