Partner Migration

If you are in a relationship with an Australian Permanent Resident, Citizen, or an eligible New Zealand Citizen, then your partner can sponsor you for Partner Visa. The relationship can be de facto, married, or engaged.

Here are the types of Partner Visa that you can apply for.

Partner Visa

Partner visa is for the one who is married or in a de facto relationship with an Australian Permanent Resident, Citizen, or an eligible New Zealand Citizen. This visa can lead to Australia PR over a period of 2 years.

Fiance (Prospective Spouse) Visa

Fiance Visa is a temporary visa that allows you to travel to Australia and marry your Australian partner. This is valid for 9 months. Once you are married, you can apply for a Partner Visa to get Australia Permanent Residency.

At Hfe Immigration, we understand the importance of your relationships. So we will help you get your partner visa as soon as possible. We provide expert advice to deal with any hurdle that can arise when you are applying for Partner Visa. The difficulties that can arise in your process can be one of the following:

  1. Waivers for health issues of your partner.
  2. Domestic violence issues.
  3. Skipping the waiting period of 2 years for PR.
  4. Establishing a 1-year cohabitation requirement for the de facto partners.
  5. Getting exemptions for 1-year cohabitation requirement.

Note : Increase your success rate of getting a visa with our help and assistance. Contact us for more information on Partner Visa application or you can mail us at info@hfeimmigration.com

+91 9915157711

+91 9915159393

+91 9915157711

Floor 5th, Unit 59, Shushma Infinium, Chd - Ambala Highway, Zirakpur, 140603




10 am – 6 pm

10 am – 6 pm




Copyright © 2023-2024  HFE Immigration Private Limited – All rights reserved

Designed by: HFE Technologies Private Limited